Resources & Data
Learn about the current health care needs of Adams County
Click the link below to view a report on the 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment for Adams and York Counties. The study was performed on behalf of Healthy Adams County, Healthy York County Coalition and key community partners by the Center for Opinion Research at Franklin & Marshall College.
If you are interested in seeing the full survey data, please contact Healthy Adams County at (717) 337-4137.
- Adams County Local Foods Guide
- Adams County Mental and Behavioral Health Providers Resource Guide
- Adams County Mental and Behavioral Health Providers: Children & Youth Resource Guide
- Adams County Walking Routes
- End of Life Care Information and Resource Booklet